sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: Re: [sca-assembly-testing] Assembly TestCases Complete and ready for Review

Bryan,

First, many thanks for reviewing the materials - the more eyes, the better.  I know there are "bugs" of various kinds in there - I keep discovering them myself as I work on eliminating the
places where Tuscany does not yet conform to the OASIS specs.

1) Artifacts containing statically detectable errors

Yes, these will eventually need to be separated out into contributions of their own.
My reason for not doing this so far is that Tuscany does not stop the testcases running - it just prints warning
messages about the static errors that it finds.  I am changing the code in this area and this will force me to
hive off the "bad artifacts" into testcase-specific contributions.

2) Testcase 5031

You just reported your first bug against the testcases document  ;-)

The document is wrong - it is a positive testcase with valid output.  I've changed the testcases doc.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com