Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Unapproved Conformance Guidelines

Martin, this is an excellent start.

I'm thinking about negative tests.  In conversation you have said that
MUST NOT statements should be specific about where and when the error is
raised.  If we go that far, why don't we specify an error code as well.
This will further improve interoperability.
In some of the WGs I've worked in, people asked for error codes when the
spec got close to finished.  We may as well start thinking about this early.
Ashok