Subject: NEW ISSUE: Define error handling

TARGET: SCA Assembly Specification

Its not clear where an error is raised to, and also we should stick to one terminology (raise or generate).
We need to define what the specification means by raising errors. This could be done my making a generic statement at the beginning
of the spec, but we do need to distinguish those errors that are fatal, if any, (i.e should not allow continuation) vs those that
don't

PROPOSAL:  None