OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sca-assembly message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Agenda for TC Meeting of 19th August 2008


Here is the agenda for the Assembly TC meeting, which starts at:

07:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern, 15:30 UK & Ireland, 16:30 Central European

1. Opening

Roll call
Scribe confirmation
Agenda bashing

2. Approval of minutes of SCA-Assembly TC meeting of 5th August and 12th August

3. Action Items:

2008-04-28-1 status=pending Editors to address the editorial comments contained in Combellack's comments at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200804/msg00089.html
2008-06-03-3 status=pending Simon Nash and Anish Karmarkar to develop a more concrete proposal for Issue 37 along the lines of the F2F discussion so that profitable discussion may continue this meeting.
2008-06-03-4 status=pending Chapman to propose some non-normative clarification test to resolve Issue-26 due=2008-12-24
2008-06-03-6 status=pending Test sub cttee produce test assertions and test artifacts and test harness
2008-07-22-3 status=pending Karmarkar to send an E-mail with details of use case (re Issue 8 resolution)
2008-07-22-4 status=done Booz to rewrite 11.2.1 to consider Simon N's use case (re Issue 8 resolution)
2008-08-05-1 status=done Owner=MikeE due=2008-08-12 Mike E to open discussion of ASSEMBLY-41 on E-mail list
2008-08-05-2 status=pending Mike Edwards: Material for Issue Assembly-16 to be worked into a full formal resolution.

2008-08-12-1 status=pending Chairs to coordinate milestones with Liaison committee
2008-08-12-2 status=pending Simon Nash to prepare a list of locations in the Assembly spec where psuedo-schemas are described as "snippets" or "schemas"

4. New Issues


5. Existing Issues

ASSEMBLY-41 Conflicting domain-level deployments

Proposed resolution to the Issue:


ASSEMBLY-8 SCDL artifact resolution underspecified

Latest proposal:

ASSEMBLY-37 Need to clarify contents of an SCA Domain virtual composite

Waiting for a write-up based on discussions at the F2F meeting

ASSEMBLY-16 Component URI is not well described

Proposal requires write-up of 2 separate action items from the F2F
1) http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200807/msg00020.html

ASSEMBLY-33 Long-Running Request-Response Operations

6. AOB

Next meeting is on August 25th

Yours,  Mike.

Strategist - Emerging Technologies, SCA & SDO.
Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
IBM Hursley Park, Mail Point 146, Winchester, SO21 2JN, Great Britain.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431  
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]