Subject: Issue 57 application

I'm not sure of the status of sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd01-rev1.doc. I was doing some research on Issue 57 as it affects the Policy FW spec. If this document is still being worked by the editors, then I'm happy to take this up with them. If one of the chairs or editors can let me know how they'd like to proceed, I'd appreciate it.

Briefly, I'm observing that there is text section 5.3.1 that is inconsistent with the resolution of issue 57 (specifically the 3rd bullet, line 824 in my copy).

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com