Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] ISSUE 8 - Artifact resolution - proposal V4

David Booz wrote:
> 1) @location is only needed when there is more than one matching export
> in the Domain which provides the same artifact (e.g. QName).

Ok, that makes sense.
Follow up Qs:
1) Is it considered an error if there is no location on import and there
is > 1 matching export? OR is the runtime allowed to pick one?
2) I also am assuming that in the case there is exactly one matching
export in the Domain, the import is still allowed to set the location.

> 2) Those mechanisms are covered earlier in the document, and pre-exist
> this proposal. They'd be used before the SCA import/export mechanism
> would as stated in the spec. I think Mike E said this on the last
> telecon, just wanted to make sure.

I must have missed that, I joined late.
Thanks.