Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] Complete Conformance version of Assembly Specification

Mark,

Thanks for picking up on these - I'll handle these as editorial fixes before we go to Rev3

From: "Mark Combellack" <mcombellack@avaya.com>
To: Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB, "OASIS Assembly" <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 28/10/2008 13:57

Hi Mike,

I’ve not had enough time yet to fully digest the full extent of the changes as there are quite a few! Hopefully, I will get through some more of the updates before the call today.

Whilst reading through the Conformance Items in Appendix D, I noticed the following editorial issues:

·         The following Conformance IDs contain the text in the Conformance ID column
ASM50028
ASM50033
ASM80001
ASM12010

·         There is a bullet numbering issues in ASM12013, the table uses the numbers 3, 4 and 5 whereas the source text in the specification uses 1 and 2

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com