Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Groups - SCA Assembly Con Call modified

Anish,

I can put your mind at rest - I am not asking for a CD vote.

"CD-01-Rev3" sounds a reasonable name.

Given that we have now resolved a load of issues, I think it is worth thinking ahead to the
next CD - but I would expect all those resolved issues to get incorporated first.  I do want
to make sure that the incorporation of those issues is done based on top of this conformance
version of the spec - just so that we don't have to go through this exercise all over again!

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
To: Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Cc: sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 04/11/2008 07:31

 > 5. Conformance & Test
>
> Adopt the Conformance version of the specification as the next
working draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/29791/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd01-rev2%20Conformance-05.pdf

Did you mean this to be a working draft or CD or CD revision? After the
1st CD we don't have any WDs. We have CD revisions and CDs.
I suspect you just want the TC to agree and informally accept what is in
this draft, perhaps make this a CD01-revX.
I know I'm being pedantic here, but I want to make sure that you are not
asking for a CD vote.

Thanks.

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sca-assembly-TC

https://www.mymeetings.com/emeet/join/index.jsp?customHeader=mymeetings&netId=SY83203&netPass=inglenook&netType=conference&acceptTerms=on&