Subject: Fw: Leave of Absence

Forwarding as per Mike's request to make it official

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic07960.gif)

 Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

 E-Mail:           smoser@de.ibm.com          71032 Boeblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &
 Development
 GmbH /
 Vorsitzender des
 Aufsichtsrats:
 Martin Jetter
 Geschäftsführung:
 Erich Baier
 Sitz der
 Gesellschaft:
 Böblingen /
 Registergericht:
 Amtsgericht
 Stuttgart, HRB
 243294

----- Forwarded by Simon D Moser/Germany/IBM on 19.11.2008 12:16 -----.
|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB                                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Simon D Moser/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                                   |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |19.11.2008 12:11                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: Leave of Absence                                                                                                                              |

It needs to be formally visible according to the OASIS process.,

Yours,  Mike.

Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Simon D Moser/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                                   |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB                                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |19/11/2008 09:49                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
|------------>
  |Leave of Absence                                                                                                                                  |

Hi Mike,

I will go on vacation now, and therefore miss the next two SCA-Assembly
conference calls. Would you be so kind and mark me as leave of absence so
that I do not lose my voting right ? Thank you!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic06607.gif)

 Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

 E-Mail:           smoser@de.ibm.com          71032 Boeblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &