Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Re: [sca-assembly] [ISSUE 33] Updated Proposal for Issue33

Mike,

Further responses below inline in <sajh>blue</sajh>

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB

19/11/2008 12:53

sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
"OASIS Bindings" <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[sca-bindings] Re: [sca-assembly] [ISSUE 33] Updated Proposal for Issue 33

Folks,

Comments inline...