Subject: Some comments on sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev7.doc

Some comments on sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev7.doc

Line 365: "a callback" instead of "al callback"

Should the references in the document to Normative References listed in
section 1.2 be spelled out exactly the way they are in section 1.2?  For
example, in section 1.2 we have "[SCA-Java] SCA Java Component
Implementation Specification", but in the document we are using "[SCA-Java]
Java Component Implementation Specification" (see line 201).  There are
similar instances of references to other specs as well (see line 278). Some
are listed below.

Line 201: the *SCA* Java Component Implementation Specification

Line 278: the *SCA* Policy Framework specification

Line 280: the *SCA* Policy Framework specification

Line 347: the *SCA* Policy Framework specification

Line 349: the *SCA* Policy Framework specification

Line 422: the *SCA* Policy Framework specification

Line 424: the *SCA* Policy Framework specification

Line 603: the *SCA* Java Component Implementation Specification

There are more such occurrences.

++Vamsi
Apache Tuscany Committer  http://tuscany.apache.org
Apache Geronimo Committer and Member of PMC  http://geronimo.apache.org