Subject: CD 03 zip file uploaded

Located at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/31728/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd03.zip

It contains CD03 doc/pdf/html (no diff-marks), CD03 doc/pdf/html (diff
with cd02), all the schemas, intent definitions, and RDDL.

Please note the following:

1) The spec is based on the old cd03 (cd02-rev8) and was changed per the
CD03 approval motion.

2) The schemas were based on the ones that MikeE sent out [1], but
modified per the CD03 approval motion.

3) The RDDL was based on [2] and not on the one sent out by Bryan [3].
Mary had made changes when we published CD01, those changes were not
reflected in Bryan's version.

4) The RDDL currently does not contain pointers to schemas from TCs that
have not approved a CD with the new NS. I assume as other TCs approve
their specs the RDDL will get updated.

5) The HTML version is straight from MS word. I have not attempted to
Tidy it up or clean up the Word round-tripping markup. If someone wants
to do that, please do so and update the zip file.

6) The PDFs do not contain links for TOCs. Dave has the magic wand to
produce PDFs that have that.

7) My version of word shows some strange things wrt the tags (ASMXXXXX)
and the highlighting. The "strange things" is only wrt
change-mark/yellow color (not content). I *think* I 'fixed' all of it,
but pl. check.

8) We did not publish CD02. I included CD02 as previous version on the
front page of the spec. Do we need to change it to CD01?

9) The way the schemas are hosted on docs.oasis-open.org, they are all
in the same directory and not in the dated (200903/200712) directory.
This is an issue with OASIS, and goes against the decision that the TC
made. This may cause broken links (like it did in CD01). We need to get
this fixed.

If you see any errors please send it to the list.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200903/msg00077.html
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/scanamespace.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200903/msg00111.html