Subject: Inconsistent use of ##other vs. ##any

On the Java TC call today, Anish remembered that there was a decision made that our schemas would use the ##other namespace on extensibility elements. I happened to be modifying one of the java schemas today to apply a issue resolution and noticed that there's a mix of ##any and ##other across the board...seemingly across all TCs.

Can someone confirm that ##other was chosen for all uses of <any> and <anyAttribute> in our schemas? If so, we'll have to get some issues opened across the TCs.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com