Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] [ASSEMBLY 122] Incorrect Usage of MAY Keyword- Revised Proposal, Part 1

Eric,
This document looks OK to me, though it's hard to review because of
many deletions/insertions that appear to leave the text unchanged.

See one response inline below.

   Simon

Eric Wells wrote:
> All,
>       I haven't received any further comments regarding ASSEMBLY-1222 so
> a revised document, as per Tuesdays telecon, is attached.
>
> Some comments regarding the items discussed are inline below.
>
> Best Regards,
>                        Eric.
>
> Eric Wells.
> Consulting Engineer.
> Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc.
> San Francisco, CA. USA.
> +1 (415) 656-4346
> eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com <mailto:eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com>

The following section on importing namespaces uses "is" rather than
a normative statement.  The export and import descriptions should be
consistent.  Using MUST in both places seems good to me.

   Simon