Subject: Eventing spec

Now that the Eventing spec has been submitted to OASIS,  I thought it
may be a good idea to schedule a
discussion of the spec to bring folks who did not participate in the
development of the spec up to speed.
So, I think a presentation of the spec followed by Q&A may be a good idea.
To give folks time to read and mull over the spec, i suggest we do it in
a couple of weeks, say on the May 26 call.
Since this is a meaty subject perhaps we could go back to the 90 minute
schedule for that day.
--
All the best, Ashok