Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Continuing Test Assertion and TestCase review - section6

<dab> inline responses </dab>

There is only one item left to discuss below.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Mike Edwards ---06/02/2009 06:37:25 AM---Dave, Many thanks again.Mike Edwards ---06/02/2009 06:37:25 AM---Dave, Many thanks again.

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org

06/02/2009 06:37 AM

Re: [sca-assembly] Continuing Test Assertion and TestCase review - section 6

Dave,

Many thanks again.

Yours, Mike.

Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014 Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com