Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Continuing Test Assertion and TestCase review - section7-10

inline responses <dab> like this </dab>

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Mike Edwards ---06/03/2009 05:48:41 PM---Dave, Thanks again - it is great to have more eyes looking aMike Edwards ---06/03/2009 05:48:41 PM---Dave, Thanks again - it is great to have more eyes looking at this.

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org

06/03/2009 05:48 PM

Re: [sca-assembly] Continuing Test Assertion and TestCase review - section 7-10

Dave,

Thanks again - it is great to have more eyes looking at this.

Yours, Mike.

Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014 Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com