Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] A New SCA Testing TC?

No.  And I am not sure it is appropriate for the various C & I documents to be concerned with assembly test cases.

What we may need to do is split the test case document into a main test case document that defines the test cases and identifies the implementation type-independent artifacts and a set of implementation-type test case mapping documents.  These mapping documents would catalog the implementation type-specific files and their use by individual test cases.  This mapping document could identify test cases that are not applicable to an implementation type (and why).  Any new implementation type would need to provide the appropriate mapping document.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

"Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>

07/17/2009 11:00 AM

"'Bob Freund'" <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>
cc
<ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "'OASIS Assembly'" <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [sca-assembly] A New SCA Testing TC?

Do our current c+is do this? We need to be purer than white!