Subject: SCA Eventing and Pub/sub Contrubution

Given that the testing documents are at the public review stage, and modifications to them should be done through TC wide agreements
(i.e. at the main TC meetings,) I would like to suggest using the weekly Testing SC con call time (Wednesday 9am Pacific) to review
the contents of the Eventing Contribution.

Martin.