Subject: Re: Updates to SCA schema and RDDL file

Mary McRae wrote:
> thanks very much, Anish!
>
>   I think I already have everything else in place; just needed the RDDL
> and the -rev1 schema. If you have nothing better to do on a Friday
> evening and you want to check to make sure all the files are working as
> expected that would be great too, but not required. ;)

Apparently I don't have anything better to do ;-)

I did look at http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/
The ws binding, jms binding, jca binding, and ws callback assertion
schemas are there and are correct. But I didn't find the updated RDDL
and sca-1.1-cd03-rev1.xsd in that directory. The NS URL
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903) retrieve (HTTP get)
still returns the old RDDL. I'm assuming that this is because you
haven't pulled the 'trigger' on publishing the updates yet.