Subject: SCA Events f2f

On the call I had suggested a f2f for SCA Events. Given that W3C TPAC is
meeting the 1st week of November in Santa Clara (bay area), I see an
opportunity for us to meet during that week (2nd & 3rd nov). Can folks
make it that week? That is not quite 5 weeks away, but hoping that TIBCO
will be able to put together a proposal by that time, which we can discuss.

Comments?