Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] SCA Events f2f

We (TIBCO) have concluded that a f2f is going to be essential to
achieving some form of SCA Eventing support that will meet everyone's
goals.  While I don't have the final approvals yet, I feel confident
that TIBCO can offer to host a f2f, whether the week Anish proposed or
as soon thereafter as possible.

I don't relish the thought of putting a proposal together in the next
two weeks, since I don't expect any more time than I've had in the
last three.  Nonetheless, I'll make sure we have something substantial
to present if we have to.  We should take advantage of the W3C TPAC
opportunity if we can.  If we cannot, let's plan another week.

Scott