Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] [ASSEMBLY 205] TEST_ASM_12001 has empty composite name - Proposal

On Mar 2, 2010, at 11:02 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:

Jim,

You make fair points here, but the difficulty is that those points are not the subject of Assembly 205.

I'm for resolving Assembly 205 by withdrawing testcase ASM_12001 and then raising one or more new issues to address the actual points
that you are making.

That's fine with me. FWIW, One way to implement optional tests is to define separate profiles in Maven.

Jim