Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Assembly schema updates

Thanks Bryan.
This means that all the related specs have to be updated too because the
inline schemas now point to old assembly schemas.  At some point, can we
get assembly to produce sca-core-1.1.xsd without the CD suffix so that this
doesn't keep happening?

The policy and java changes look ok.  I'm going to file an AI against the
editors in those two TCs (which is usually me) to get the inline schemas
updated at next possible CD revision boundary.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org, sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org, sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org, sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org,                |
  |sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                    |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |07/14/2010 09:10 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[sca-assembly] Assembly schema updates                                                                                                            |

Folks,

     I have applied the changes for Assembly issues 222, 223, and 228 to
the schema in SVN.  These changes are post CD05 so I have created CD06
versions of the schema with the changes.  This means that the schema from
the other TC's that import/include either the core or contribution schema
also need to be modified.  Accordingly, I either created a new version to
be associated with the next CD of the corresponding spec or, if that
version already exists, updated it.  Each TC should review the changes to
any schema it owns.

Specifically the added/updated schema by TC are:
Assembly
Added sca-1.1.cd06.xsd
Added sca-core-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-interface-wsdl-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-implementation-composite-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-binding-sca-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-definitions-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-contribution-1.1-cd06.xsd
Policy
Updated sca-policy-1.1-cd04.xsd
Bindings
Added sca-binding-ws-1.1-cd05.xsd
Added sca-binding-jms-1.1-cd05.xsd
Added sca-binding-jca-1.1-cd05.xsd
Java
Added sca-interface-java-1.1-cd05.xsd
Added sca-implementation-java-1.1-cd03.xsd
Updated sca-implementation-spring-1.1-cd01.xsd
Updated sca-binding-ejb-1.1-cd03.xsd
Added sca-contribution-java-1.1-cd03.xsd
C-C++
Added sca-interface-cpp-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-interface-c-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-implementation-cpp-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-implementation-c-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-contribution-cpp-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-contribution-c-1.1-cd06.xsd
BPEL
sca-implementation-bpel-1.1-cd03.xsd needs to be updated (I am not a member
of the TC so it would not be appropriate for me to update the file)

Finally, the revision of CD05 that I posted yesterday does not have all of
the updated version numbers for the copy of sca-1.1.cd06.xsd in spec
appendix, so this will need to be updated as part of the CD06 preparation.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of
Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com