Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Test impacts of Issue 221.

Folks,

Looking at the 3 new normative statements, my view of the impact of these new statements on the TestAssertions document and on the TestCases document
is as follows:

1) TestAssertions

3 new test assertions are required, one for each normative statement

2) TestCases

1 new testcase is required, which will test the 2 section 5 statements.

In my view, the componentType statement is difficult to test since there is no mandate on any implementation types to provide this form of attribute on a property.

The new testcase should be a positive test that the runtime recognizes the attribute, is able to dereference the file, read the file and correctly populate the
property with the value(s) that are read from the file.

Unless I hear from other folks on the list that they would prefer an alternate approach in the next few days, I shall proceed on this basis.

I note that this will require a new issue to be raised to change the TestAssertion & TestCases document.