Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] A look at use-cases for composition with eventing,alternate approaches to make them work better

Danny,

Aside from any last minute testing issues for 1.1, most of the F2F will be focussed on eventing.

Martin

From: Danny van der Rijn [mailto:dannyv@tibco.com]
Sent: 27 August 2010 19:28
To: OASIS Assembly

Besides Eric's reply, I think that all I have left to say is that I look forward to productive discussions at the F2F!  I haven't seen an agenda yet (which is probably not due to the lack of one being published) but I hope we are devoting plenty of time (i.e. a day) to this issue in particular, and plenty more time on eventing in general.