Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Public access to our docs

Thanks to both of you for the quick reply. I knew about how to translate
URLs to member-only email archives to URLs to public email archives, but
didn't know (or forgot) that such transformation could also be done on
other artifacts.

I'm sure this has been discussed: The issue I have is that the TC public
documents link
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=sca-assembly)
does not have folders, whereas the member-only documents link
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/documents.php) does.
So it is very hard to go look for the document that I need via the TC
public documents link. I have to go through the member-only documents
link to get what I need and then remember to translate it. It would be
nice to have folders in the public documents link (I suppose it would be
even nicer to not have dual URLs for each artifact ;-) )