Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Public access to our docs

Here's some information to supplement Mary's response on the matter
of public URIs vs the password-protected member-only URIs for
various resources: documents, ballots, email messages, calendar
entries.  It explains how to cite (or transform) URIs that are
publicly accessible in each case. For email messages, the
transform is different than for documents:

Publicly Accessible URIs
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives-v1.0.html#accessibleURIs

  - Robin Cover