Subject: ASSEMBLY-227 proposal - better term than "prosumer"?

As I indicated in a previous email, I'm pursuing a new version of the
1.2 document with the notion of "prosumer" throughout.

The term somehow tweaks my sensibilities every time I add it, so I'm
searching for an alternative.  These have come to mind:

"conduit"
"relay"
"flow"

I've got my preferences from the above, but what about the rest of you?

-Eric.