Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] ASSEMBLY-227 proposal - better term than "prosumer"?

"relay" and "flow" could lead to some confusion, as they mean something
specific in architectures/scenarios close to pub-sub.

"conduit" is little more neutral in that respect. But we would have to
explain the differences between conduits and channels, which sound very
similar, and are synonyms (at least in certain contexts).

I'm not a big fan of prosumer, but can't think of another term that is
neutral and isn't similar to a channel. The adv. of the term prosumer is
that: it conveys exactly what we are doing wrt our existing terminology
-- combines a consumer and a producer.

I suppose, we can continue the SCA tradition by calling it 'banana' for
now, till we find a more suitable term ;-)