Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] SCA-Assembly 1.2 CSD01 candidate

Since we are now relying on my infallible memory: you weren't supporting
it one way or another, just wondering aloud.

The way I see it is:
Usually it is a good idea to do a PR when we are closer to being done
and don't have unresolved big issues. OTOH, if we have major difference
of opinion in the TC or have issues that would benefit from public
feedback (which seems to be the case here) then it is worthwhile to
consider whether we want to do this. For example, we might hear of
additional usecases (or non-usecases), which we haven't thought about,
that might change some opinions.

Again, I can see arguments going both ways, so am still neutral on this.