Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Exit Criteria Proposal

Hi Ashok,

Which is funny, because I read it as "for each normative statement, there exist at least two implementations," especially since the work "every" doesn't appear in Mike's original. That is, Mike could have written: "there shall be at least 2 independent SCA runtimes that are compliant with every normative portion of the specification..."

I think Jim's concern is reasonable in theory. In practice, since Tuscany can claim conformance, as I understand it, then is this question moot?

-Eric.