Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] ISSUE 2 - Callback support over the Web Servicebinding

Michael Rowley wrote:
> One problem with using WS-Addressing wsa:ReplyTo is that it is usually
> used to send the response message of a request/response pair.  I don't
> think that WS-Address forbids its use for subsequent messages
> (callbacks), but it would at least be unconventional.

[khanderao] IMHO WS-Addressing does not make any assumptions on the
number of returned messages. It is upto the integration scenario to have
one or many.
> However, if we can't use wsa:ReplyTo, that would seem to imply that we
> have to devise our own header to use, but that would be getting
> dangerously close to inventing a wire-level protocol, which we don't
> want to be doing.

[khanderao] Introducing SCA specific correlation / replyTo parameters
would not be essential. As far as possible we should be using the
available standards,  like WSA / WS-Coordination etc..