Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Issue 25: Does binding.ws imply SOAP

Dave,

When there is no WSDL, and no intents then the binding generated is the
SOAP 1.1/HTTP WSDL bidning. If there is a soap1.1 or 1.2 intent then the
corresponding soap/http WSDL binding is generated. This is the issue
that Eric has taken on and we have to decide what the rules are wrt wsdl
generation.

To me that is separate from conformance -- is a runtime that claims
conformance to binding.ws required to support soap1.1/http binding?
Where as the defaulting issue is about syntactic convenience.