Subject: Face-to-face attendance

At the moment, I have the following list of people who have acknowledged
their planned F2F attendance at the bindings meeting:

Ashok, Anish, Simon H., Mike Edwards, Simon N. Martin Chapman, Laurent,
and myself - eight people.  Anyone else planning on attending?

Of those, only Anish, Simon H., Mike Edwards, Simon N., and myself are
currently signed up for a dinner on Thursday night.

As yet, only Simon H. has indicated attendance at a Friday dinner
(although I might stay around - not decided yet).

Any changes or additions, please let me know!

-Eric.