Subject: Some binding issues applied but not marked as such?

FYI, JIRA currently shows the following issues as applied:

Based on the notes in the margins it appears that, at least for the jmsbinding spec, there may be some issues applied that have not been marked as such.  #13, #38, for example.  Can the editors clarify?  I think, from what I see later in the editing notes, that the issues in question may apply to multiple specs, and thus are only partially applied.

This raises a question for the committee drafts.  Presumably we're accepting the CD "as-is", but for the JMS spec the issues will be considered unapplied, even though they have been?

-Eric.

-Eric.