Subject: Issue application across bindings specs

Folks,

This document summarises the issues that are currently claimed to have been applied by the working drafts:

The only two holes I could find were in the JCA binding spec: it doesn't claim to resolve issue BINDINGS-14 but does, and issue BINDINGS-13 is not completely applied as the schema at the end of the document still refers to the OSOA namespace.

Piotr, would you be able to revise the JCA binding spec to ensure that the current SCA namespace is referred to?  If that could be done then all the issues would be covered by the working drafts.

I would suggest that as part of the CD vote next week we also determine that this list is correct and that all the listed issues can be closed.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Bindings Issues Applied.doc