Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] RFC 2119 review comments

Bryan,

Thanks for the comments.
Updated rev3 based on your comments.

Specific responses to your comments that were *not* taken care of in rev3:

 >[BA5] We may need a separate issue on WSDL 2.0 not that Assembly has
 >removed it from interface.wsdl

Yes indeed. I didn't want to overreach wrt resolving the 2119 issue.
This should be a separate issue.

 >[BA6] Why not MAY?

I suppose it could be a 'MAY'. My rationale for replacing 'may' with
'can' was:
We don't gain anything by saying normative things about what other junk
one can add to the WSDL document. The WSDL spec already says that. This
text is just pointing out that runtimes may generate WSDLs that have
additional stuff in it that WSDL spec allows. Furthermore, I doubt if we
would have a test for this, which is an important criterion (for me) wrt
the keywords.

 >[BA7] MUST be

This whole section is scoped to a SHOULD. I, therefore, tried to avoid
adding 2119 keywords in this section. We should discuss whether we want
keywords in this section.

 >[BA8] Why not MAY?

Same reason as above. We should discuss this.