Subject: Agenda addition request

The LSC wants to know the dependencies that our specs have on other SCA
specs. Can we pl. include an agenda item for this?

Suggested response to LSC:

The SCA WS Binding Specification depends on the SCA Assembly
Specification and the SCA Policy Framework Specification.

The SCA JMS Binding Specification depends on the SCA Assembly
Specification and the SCA Policy Framework Specification.

The SCA JCA Binding Specification depends on the SCA Assembly
Specification and the SCA Policy Framework Specification.