Subject: Issue 2 proposal version 10

Attached is the proposal for issue 2 v10.

This proposal takes the v9 proposal that Mike sent out (and that we
agree on), accepts the changes made in that proposal, and adds the
following (that we agreed on last week):
1) adds the policy assertion (which was previously sent in a separate doc)
2) includes an example for MakeConnection

There are three things that I'll like to note:

1) One change made in the last line of the section titled "Callback
Processing using WS-Addressing 1.0 Combined with WS-MakeConnection".
This change has not been agreed on by the TC, but is necessary to align
it with WS-MC.

2) The TC had agreed to Simon's suggestion that a restriction on MC be
noted. This restriction was supposed to be for the case when the service
wants to invoke the callback before it responds to the forward request.
If I got this right, then I don't think this is a restriction. One can
indeed do this with MC. Let's talk about this on the call.

3) Lastly, the formulation that we have agreed to (and that I have
retained in this version) is a bad way to write a spec. We repeat
the same rules for callbacks without MC and callbacks with MC, with all
the 2119 keywords in their full glory. I'm a strong believer in 'define
it once and reference is several times'. I do think that we should
change this.

SCA-bindings-issue2-proposal-v10.pdf

SCA-bindings-issue2-proposal-v10.doc