Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Admin: Publication of bindings cd03 documents and public review

Hi Simon,

  Just a couple of things that need to be tweaked.

1. Date format: DD Month YYYY. No 'th' or comma. On both title page and running footer.

2. References to specifications. You have the following

[SCA-Assembly]     http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/sca-assembly-1.1-spec.html

[SCA-Policy]          http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-policy/sca-policy-1.1-spec.pdf

[SCA-JCAA]           http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-j/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec.pdf

[WS-Security]        http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/v1.1/wss-v1.1-spec-os-SOAPMessageSecurity.pdf

[WS-MC]                http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/wsmc-1.1-spec-os.html

These are incomplete at best and do not point to specific versions of a work product. The following is the required format for citations to OASIS work products.

OASIS
Stage (Committee Draft 01, Committee Draft 02, Committee Specifcation 01, etc. or Standard)
Title (italicized or in quotation marks)
Approval Date (Month YYYY)
URI of the actual Authoritative Specification (namespace is not acceptable as the content changes over time)

For example:

[EDXL-HAVE]

OASIS Standard, "Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) Version 1.0", November 2008.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-have/os/emergency_edxl_have-1.0-spec-os.doc

You do the same for many other specifications as well. Please use proper citation format as recommended by the each of the organizations cited.

Regards,

Mary