Subject: Re: [sca-bindings]ISSUE 130: Testing experience suggests requirementsBWS40002 & BWS40003 are too strict for services

On 7/5/2010 3:41 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:

> Eric,
>
> I can think of a case where I write an application that uses the
> features of SOAP 1.2 - an example might be use of the extra headers
> that SOAP 1.2 uses.

Which ones are you thinking of?
The only header that SOAP 1.2 defines is the Upgrade header, which isn't
relevant here.
The header architecture (from a practical perspective) is the same for
both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 (especially when you bring in WS-I BP), modulo
minor difference such as 'actor' is called 'role' and SOAP 1.2 defines
intermediaries much more rigorously.