Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Groups - SCA Bindings Telecon modified

Folks,

Apologies for the roster mix-up on the last call.  I had not checked the roster before the call and so Anish was listed as voting member when I took the roll.  The TC process does not leave any leeway on this so technically Anish was not a voting member regardless of the state of the roster and I should not have allowed the motion to be seconded.  At the point where he made the motion there was no objection to his doing so despite his comment on attendance, and no objection to the motion itself.  Also given that the resulting action from the motion has already been taken and cannot be "undone", unless any TC member wishes to make a complaint on this matter I will consider it closed.

I have now set Anish's status to "Member".

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth

From:        Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
To:        sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        02/12/2010 16:27

Hmm. I wasn't sure if I were a voting member for that call, and
therefore asked and was told that I still was, and therefore could make
a motion.

BTW, I'm at a f2f and won't be able to attend the call today. Regrets.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40245/SCA%20Bindings%20minutes%202010-11-11.doc