Subject: Missing links in test case documents

I bring this up somewhat reluctantly since it could force additional 15-day public reviews.

While researching an issue in the Java TC, I noticed that the test case documents for both the WS binding and the JMS binding do not have links to the respective test artifacts zips files.  This means the reader really has no way to know these zip files exist or where to find them.

The assembly and policy test case documents have links in the Related Work section of the front matter.  For example, from the assembly document:

The Test Suite artifacts relating to this document can be found here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/sca-assembly-1.1-testcases-cd03.zip

We probably should add these links.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com