Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] RE: [sca-bindings] Closure of OSOA.ORG server today

Philipp,

Can you be more specific about what you mean by 'already released'?
Are you looking for the 1.0 OSOA spec, OASIS final deliverable (Committee Spec, OASIS spec), or OASIS Committee Specification Drafts (CSD)?

OASIS final deliverables are not done yet. All the published CSDs for SCA Assembly and SCA Bindings TCs, respectively, are available at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/
and
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bindings/

OSOA 1.0 spec for Assembly is at: