sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-bpel-editors] SCA BPEL Spec Editing - Working Draft 2

In general, the changes look good.

Could you also turn line numbering on?  It would make it easier to refer
to specific lines in the spec.

Also, perhaps the <implementation.bpel> line in section 1 should be put
in bold, since it is the only thing that is different about a BPEL
component from any other kind of component?  I almost wonder whether it
would be better to _only_ mention the <implementation.bpel> line.

In section (2), I believe we should change <implementation> to
<implemenation.bpel> and include a "process" attribute.

The rest looks great.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Koenig1 [mailto:dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:09 AM
To: sca-bpel-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear SCA-BPEL Editors, I applied the issue resolutions BPEL-4 and BPEL-7
the specification.

As I also performed a number of additional changes, I would like to get
your ok before I upload the new Working Draft 2 to the OASIS site. The
attached document (switch to the "Final Showing Markup" option to see
all
changes) has the following changes:
 - Issue resolutions BPEL-4, BPEL-7
 - List of XML namespaces
 - Table of Contents formatting
 - References formatting
 - New section "5. Conformance"
 - Syntax and Examples formatting
plus a few minor paragraph formatting fixes.

===> Please let me know if this is acceptable (I will rollback selected
changes otherwise).
===> If I don't hear anything then I will upload the document before the
Thursday TC call.

(See attached file: sca-bpel-draft-2007-10-09.doc)

Kind Regards
DK

----- Forwarded by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM on 09.10.2007 14:51 -----

             Dieter

             Koenig1/Germany/I

             BM
                                       OASIS BPEL

             05.10.2007 10:20
<sca-bpel-editors@lists.oasis-open.
                                       org>

cc

Subject
                                       SCA BPEL Spec Editing

If nobody objects then I will **take the pen** and apply the first issue
resolutions (http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-4 and
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-7), based on the first working
draft (
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/document.php?docum
ent_id=25422
).

Furthermore, I will add a section Conformance as discussed in the 10/4
call
(see http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200710/msg00018.html,
agenda item 7.b) - this will become the last numbered section before the
appendix sections.

Kind Regards
DK