sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: Created sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev8.doc - RELEASING THE PEN

I created the new spec revision "sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev8.doc" - with
that, I am >>>>> RELEASING THE PEN <<<<<.

I uploaded the spec and XML Schema documents to the OASIS site:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/28787/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev8.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/28788/sca-bpel-extensions-1.1-cd01.xsd
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/28789/sca-bpel-1.1-cd01.xsd

----- Spec Editing -----
-- BPEL-19 - marked done in revision history
-- Namespace prefix "xsd" used consistently in all XML Schema snippets
(note that the two XML Schema artifacts also have XML Schema as the default
namespace)
-- Fixed definition of sca-bpel:requires attribute in section 3.4 and XML
Schema
-- Added import for sca-core.xsd to the XML schema defining WS-BPEL
extension attributes

-- Marked BPEL-19 "Applied" in Jira

Kind Regards
DK