sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-bpel-editors] FW: CD 01 specs uploaded to docs.oasis-open.org

Hi folks,

  Honestly I don't think that's necessary at all, and in fact would only
create more confusion were I to upload them. While the liaison committee
might have agreed on a common filename representation, having the dashes in
there for this first iteration - which is not a public review or subject to
any other outward-facing announcement - there is no obligation of the TC to
adhere to this requirement, and more realistically, the TC will correct the
format in the next CD it issues.

Regards,

Mary