sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-bpel-editors] FW: CD 01 specs uploaded to docs.oasis-open.org

Hi Mary,

As I understand, one of the main motivations behind uploading docs to
the repository at this point of time was for the TC to get familiarized
with the nitty gritties of the doc uploading process. I think we should
therefore continue this effort to its logical conclusion - upload the
docs as planned!

If it is simpler for you to just rename the spec docs (while retaining
the old ones for historical purposes), please feel free to do so. I
personally would have preferred this path.

Regards,
Sanjay