sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: Re: [sca-bpel-editors] 2119 language on the rest of the document

Suggestion:
Although I don't think this is a big task, it might be easier if we do a
divide-and-conquer like we did last time.

How about we split the work as follows:

1) sections 1, 2.2 and 2.3
2) sections 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7
3) sections 3, 3.1, and 3.2
4) section 3.3, 3.4, 4, and 5 (this involves filling in the TBD)

The work involves following the approved section 2.1 model + replacing
spurious 'may', 'should', 'must', 'optional' etc keywords with
appropriate synonyms.

Comments?

Thanks.

-Anish